Monday, June 29, 2009

I Love India


Click here to enlarge


Hey friend's I want to share one experience about this photograph . . . The year was 2006 and I was going to my friends place . . . On my SCOOTY . . . I was about to handover my CAMERA to my friend, so camera was with me. I came across the City Police Head Quarters and suddenly I saw towards sky and it was nice formation of clouds . . .I picked up my camera and clicked . . .To take snap from Digital SLR camera , camera should be settled according to light . . .But I didn't know whether at that time my camera was having proper setting or not. Also I was on the road side, feeling insecure about taking photograph because I was in front of CP's Office and it might have been photography prohibited area.So I directly clicked the scene , closed bag and left the place . . .Before handed over of my camera, copied all photos on a CD.And I really forgot what I clicked .After six months I was just checking all the CD's for labeling and I got that CD . . . Still I wasn't aware of what I had clicked when I opened it and thinking about composition of photo suddenly I realized that this not an ordinary photo of clouds. It is the shape of MY INDIA and I shorn of my attention for five minutes . After 5 min I realized that I clicked and I would really like to tell u friends this is unforgettable movement in my life when I realize the Shape and what it is about. . . If we see the circumstances , the first thing was that I was not knowing what I m clicking , second one is I didn't know whether my camera was properly set or not and for giving such professional touch it is very important that all things form camera side should be perfect. . . And I was unaware of all this things at that time. . . But the shot was perfect . . . From this experience I realized that when GOD interferes in your matters no One can stop you. . . Thanks GOD for giving me such opportunity and blessings on me . . . Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

  1. That's great!!! You have done a great job. A real patriot only can have such experiences. Keep it on .

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great Shot you got under difficult circumstances....someone has really said the worst situation brings out the best....Keep going ahead My Friend proud of you

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice going sumit...
    good one..

    ReplyDelete
  4. world will soon come to know about the Extravagence in you.your hard work will land you in top place.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beuatiful concept you have done a great job for our contry theme

    ReplyDelete
  6. THANKS friends for commenting and encouraging me . . . U R motivation will push me to do more hard work . . . .I ll try my best and ll try to take world more closer to u with the ladder of photography . . .

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is awesome...
    baghave lagtil tujhe photos aata ;)

    ReplyDelete